Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cherry on the Cake of My Day

I'm mad at Harley for not posting here. One more thing in a long list of things he committed to and said he would do that he hasn't followed through on.

And that's just one of the things on my peeved list. The kids didn't have school today. A snow day - or rather, an ice day. Threw off my whole schedule. And of course, it was rainy and wet, so the kids couldn't go outside, which meant they were inside all day driving me insane. Harley worked extra late today, and the Princess is getting over some sort of stomach flu that keeps coming and going. Can you get re-infected with stomach flu? I'm just waiting for it to hit the rest of us.
Oh joy.

I had an editing job, too, I didn't want to finish that's been hanging over my head for a month. Finally got it done, though, pushed through and now I have a headache and I'm tired. My neck is so stiff and sore you'd think I'd been sleeping on nails lately. Sure feels like it.

Oh great.

The Princess just puked all over her bed.

Perfect.

Cherry on the cake of my day.

No comments:

Queen Bee's Buzzin' on Down

King Harley's Revvin' on Down