1. If you eat something, but no one else sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. When drinking a diet soda while eating a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled by the diet soda.
3. Foods use for medicinal purposes NEVER count. e.g. hot chocolate, brandy, toast, Sara Lee Cheesecake
4. Movie-related foods do not have calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel. e.g. milk duds, buttered popcorn, junior mints and Tootsie Rolls.
5. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking the cookie causes calorie leakage.
6. Late-night snacks have no calories. The refrigerator light is not strong enough for the calories to see their way into the calorie counter.
7. If you are in the process of preparing something, food licked off knives and spoons have no calories. e.g. peanut butter on a knife, ice cream on a spoon.
8. Food of the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are spinach and pistachio ice cream, mushrooms and white chocolate.
9. Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other color.
10. 100 laughs a day is equal to 10 minutes of exercise!
11. Go to the paint store. You can get thinner there.
12. Relish today. Catchup tomorrow.
13. Carrot cake counts as a serving of vegetables.